Community Security Trust
Statement of Data Protection Principles
When processing personal data our aim is to ensure that our processing:
- (a) is lawful, fair and transparent;
- (b) is for well-defined and legitimate purposes only;
- (c) is adequate, relevant to and serves these purposes without going beyond them;
- (d) ensures data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- (e) retains data for appropriate times for the purpose for which data is processed;
- (f) ensures appropriated security of personal data.
CST relies mainly on the lawful basis of the legitimate interest of protecting Jewish communal security and safety to process and retain personal data.
We will always respect the rights and freedoms of data subjects and respond to any requests to the best of our ability.